If you currently own or intend to purchase residential property for rental, you should consider engaging our property management service. You'll find it both professional and cost-effective. As we are specialists, we know how to manage property for optimum performance, whilst ensuring smooth running tenancies, and compliance with the various landlord/tenant laws. Maximise the return on your investment - contact us now.
Our Services include:
- Full-management - agency fee - £390.00
- Full-management commission fee - 12% of rent
- Annual statement fee - £36.00
- Resign fee for renewal of tenants Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement after the initial term is £54.00
- Let only/Tenant Finder fee - £540.00
- Let only check out fee - £108.00
- Let only lodging deposit fee - £54.00
- Let only serving legal notices fee - £108.00
- Cancellation fee when property withdrawn when advertised - £90.00
- Annual gas safety certificate - £75.00
- Energy Performance certificate - £75.00 (every 10 years)
- Statutory Declaration fee - £45.00
**all above prices are inclusive of VAT
Kay Collins Sales, Lettings & Property Management Ltd is a member of The Property Ombudsman Re-dress Scheme and we are part of the NALS Client Money Protection Scheme
- Visiting you at your property, and providing a rental valuation and any other advice which you may require about letting your property.
- Advising you on compliance with the various safety regulations.
- Locating suitable tenants. Your property will be advertised if necessary, however we have excellent contacts with various company and other establishment personnel departments, and furthermore usually have tenants waiting.
- Accompanying tenant applicants to view the property.
- Obtaining and evaluating references and credit checks.
- Preparing a suitable tenancy agreement and arranging signature by the tenant.
- Collecting a tenancy deposit which will be treated in accordance with current legislation.
- Preparing an inventory and schedule of condition.
- Checking the tenant into the property and agreeing the inventory.
- Supervising the transfer of gas, electricity and council tax accounts into the tenant's name.
- Receiving rental payments monthly in advance, and paying you promptly, together with a detailed statement from our computerised management systems.
- If required paying regular outgoings for you from rental payments.
- Inspecting the property periodically, and reporting any problems to you.
- Arranging any necessary repairs or maintenance, first liaising with you in the case of larger works.
- Keeping in touch with the tenant on a routine basis, and arranging renewals of the agreement as necessary.
- Checking tenants out as required, reletting and continuing the process with the minimum of vacant periods to ensure that you receive the optimum return from your property.
Check out our landlords guide for more information.